- The Barley-Green Coffee is also known as “The BGC Diet” is a blend of barley grass powder and green coffee extract, it also includes 50% HCA Garcinia Cambogia; sweetened with stevia leaf extract. The BGC Blend is specially formulated with all-natural ingredients to promote weight loss while strengthening your immune system and detoxifying the body.
- If used accordingly, the BGC blend can lead to a reduction in weight by as much as least a kilo per day via a full meal replacement program. The BGC blend can also provide a means to keep weight gain in check by following the partial meal replacement program.
- Immune System Booster. Barley grass powder contains vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and antioxidants that play a vital role in fighting off bacterial infections, viruses, and wounds while boosting your energy.
- Promotes Weight Loss. Green coffee beans are filled with chlorogenic acid that helps lower blood sugar levels, blood pressure levels, and speed up your metabolism.
- Natural Antioxidant. Barley grass powder contains amino acids that help in the alkalinity of the blood. Chlorophyll found in barley grass is a natural producer of oxygen in the body that flushes out all the toxic metals and chemicals found in your body. For green coffee extract, chlorogenic acid aims to lessen the harmful effects of free radicals in the body and strengthen overall body health.
- Promotes a Healthy Digestive System. Chlorophyll is an oxygen producer that helps remove toxic chemicals while, fiber lowers down blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, and maintains a healthy bowel movement in your body.
- The BGC blend is not ideal for pregnant women, breastfeeding women, or persons with low blood pressure or any medical condition that may be harmful. If you have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before going on any weight loss regimen.
- 100% Pure barley grass powder, green coffee extract powder, and Garcinia Cambogia powder. No preservatives, additives, or food coloring added to this product.
- No therapeutic claims.
How to Use
Partial Meal Replacement:
- Eat a solid meal for breakfast or during your first meal of the day.
- As soon as you feel hungry, take the BGC instead of eating a solid meal or snack
- You may choose to intake the BGC by following the smoothie or drink recipe.
- Drink up to five servings per day, every four to five hours.
Full Meal Replacement:
- Take the BGC by following the smoothie or drink recipe.
- Take a picture of yourself (front and side) and record your weight before every serving. Create a chart to track your progress.
- On days 1 and 2, eat a solid meal for breakfast and lunch. Replace your dinner with a serving of the BGC Blend.
- On days 3 and 4, eat a solid meal for breakfast. Replace lunch and dinner with a serving of the BGC every three or four hours – or whenever you feel hungry.
- Intake intervals vary from person to person. Take note of yours on days 3 and 4 and maintain that through the rest of the program.
- On days five on 21, replace ALL meals with the BGC, following the established intake intervals.
- If you are not accustomed to working out regularly, do not attempt to start working out on the 5th day onwards.
- Note that as you progress, your weight reduction will continue, but you will notice that steepness of your drop tapering off.
- On days 22 onwards, you can resume eating one or two solid meals per day, switching to partial meal BGC meal replacement to keep your weight in check.
The BGC Smoothie.
- For the BGC Smoothie, blend the following ingredients in one serving: one tablespoon of the BGC Weight Loss Blend into a glass of 8oz water with two small bananas.
The BGC Drink.
- For the BGC drink, mix one tablespoon of the BGC Weight Loss Blend into a glass of 8-10oz. Best accompanied by one or two small bananas.