PURE CHLORELLA POWDER (CHLORELLA PYRENOIDOSA)
₱1,000.00 – ₱3,000.00In Stock
- Chlorella is a freshwater single-celled alga native to Japan and Taiwan. Because of its high chlorophyll content, unlike spirulina which is its close relative, chlorella is naturally green in color. Chlorella is packed with various essential nutrients like proteins, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and useful antioxidants – the precise answer to how it gains its place in the health markets today.
- There are over 30 different species of chlorella, but among these, chlorella pyrenoidosa is one of the most well-researched. With this, to ensure its claims are supported with science, Roarganics’ chlorella powder is made of pure chlorella pyrenoidosa, guaranteeing its potency and efficacy. Our pure chlorella powder is perfect for individuals who are not only after chlorella’s detoxification effects but also for those who are looking for a natural, organic, and plant-based superfood to include in their regular nourishment.
- SPECIAL OFFER! Once a month we will select one product review with photos to be featured on our Facebook and Instagram. The winner gets a free 1kg Chlorella Powder.
- Chlorella improves the body’s natural detoxifying ability by flushing out toxins and removing heavy metals and other harmful compounds from the body.
- The presence of some nutrients in chlorella such as niacin, fiber, carotenoids, and antioxidants helps lower total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels – preventing the occurrence of other serious health problems like heart disease.
- Human studies also suggest that chlorella helps fight off infections and boost immune function.
- Chlorella contains compounds like chlorophyll, vitamin C, beta-carotene, lycopene, and lutein which all have antioxidant effects, making it beneficial in preventing cell damage and reducing the risk of numerous chronic diseases.
- Research studies say that spirulina can improve heart and kidney health and prevent hardening of the arteries, which all can help in regulating blood pressure levels.
- The lutein and zeaxanthin content of chlorella also helps protect the eye, lowering the chance of macular degeneration.
- Research indicates that chlorella is favorable for those with diabetes as it can lower blood sugar levels and increase insulin sensitivity.
- Chlorella’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties can also potentially improve respiratory diseases such as asthma and obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Scientific evidence suggests that the branched-chain amino acid content of chlorella can improve aerobic performance.
- The calcium and B-vitamins present in chlorella are also helpful in reducing symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- The amount of fiber in chlorella helps improve digestion and prevent bloating and constipation. Chlorella also increases the production of healthy flora, bacteria, and probiotics in the digestive system, which is essential for good digestion and overall human health.
- Scientific studies indicate that chlorella blocks the production of fat cells and helps increase satiety and reduce cravings, making it an effective supplement to aid weight loss.
- Chlorella is also beneficial in improving overall skin health – from slowing down aging, treating acne and other skin problems, healing wounds, to promoting hair growth.
- DO YOU HAVE A MEMBERSHIP? We are not a network marketing or multi-level company. We don’t offer memberships. Anyone can buy our products.
- WHICH CHLORELLA POWDER IS A BETTER DEAL? Our chlorella powder may seem more expensive than those sold by multi-level marketing companies but if you compare the number of grams of PURE chlorella powder of their product and ours, you will see that ours is definitely a better deal.
- WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE? Chlorella has an ocean scent and a slightly salty taste. However, some say it tastes very green, like those of green vegetable juices. If there is one thing sure though, that is, unlike spirulina, chlorella is much less bitter.
- HOW DO YOU USE IT? Mix 1-3 teaspoons of chlorella powder in any fruit juice, and drink once to three times a day before meals.
- HOW MUCH CAN YOU TAKE IN A DAY? In our product’s case, 1-3 teaspoons once to three times daily is already enough to experience its wide range of health benefits. This dosage, however, can be increased or decreased depending on your choice.
- IS IT SAFE FOR LACTATING WOMEN? Scientific studies suggest that chlorella is safe and even beneficial for pregnant and breastfeeding women. However, it is still advisable to ask your health practitioner first before use.
- DO YOU SELL WHOLESALE? Yes, we do. If you’re interested in buying wholesale for restaurant use, for use in making a finished product (ice cream, juice blend, etc.), or for resale, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use
- For a nutritious drink before meals, you can try mixing 1-3 teaspoons of chlorella powder in your favorite fruit or vegetable juice once to thrice daily.
- If you are looking for a healthy and refreshing green beverage, you can also make your own chlorella juice by mixing 2 tablespoons of chlorella powder, 2 tablespoons pure calamansi juice, and a natural sweetener like honey into an 8 ounces glass of water.
- If you are in detox, try using 50% chlorella and 50% spirulina in your recipe. You can take this powerful detox combination three times daily for the best results.
- You can also try including chlorella powder in your mashed avocado toast, puddings, smoothies, ice creams, and even porridge. Since it is in its powdered form, you can easily sprinkle and blend it on anything to access its nutrients at any time.