₱1,000.00 – ₱3,000.00In Stock
- Roarganics matcha powder is way different from the conventional, non-organic matcha powder which some coffee shops use today, as the former is made from tea plants that are grown organically and chemical-free. Aside from that, it is from 100% whole crushed green tea leaves – making it offer a more concentrated amount of beneficial compounds than other types of tea and instantly made matcha powders.
- Roarganics matcha powder is a great choice for individuals who want to enjoy their cups of matcha beverages while also obtaining its related health benefits, without worrying about the quality and the unhealthy ingredients it may contain, as it is purely organic.
- SPECIAL OFFER! Once a month we will select one product review with photos to be featured on our Facebook and Instagram. The winner gets a free 1kg Matcha Powder.
- Matcha powder, with its antioxidant properties, inhibits the harmful free radicals in the body from damaging the cells, preventing chronic diseases from occurring.
- Matcha powder contains catechins, a polyphenol that helps in lowering LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol, and blood pressure – reducing the risk of several heart problems.
- Matcha powder has an abundant amount of epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a type of catechin which provides potential anti-cancer properties.
- Like the traditional green tea, matcha powder contains caffeine that helps in boosting energy.
- The theanine content of matcha also promotes calmness, and improved concentration and memory.
- Matcha powder’s EGCG properties help boost metabolism, stop fat cells’ growth, and increase the body’s rate of burning calories – making it an effective supplement for weight loss.
- DO YOU HAVE A MEMBERSHIP? We are not a network marketing or multi-level company. We don’t offer memberships. Anyone can buy our products.
- WHICH MATCHA IS A BETTER DEAL? Our matcha powder may seem more expensive than those sold by multi-level marketing companies but if you compare the number of grams of PURE matcha powder of their product and ours, you will see that ours is definitely a better deal.
- WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE? Unlike the non-organic one which has a rich and sweet taste, Roarganics matcha powder tastes earthy and a little less rich and sweet since it is 100% pure and organic. The reason for this are the chemical-free fertilizers used in growing the tea plants where our matcha powder comes from. The distinct way these plants are grown also contributes to this taste difference.
- HOW DO YOU USE IT? Just mix a teaspoon of matcha powder in a cup of hot water or milk for a healthy morning beverage.
- HOW MUCH CAN YOU TAKE IN A DAY? The amount of caffeine an average adult may consume in a day is 400mg. Since a cup of matcha contains only 35-70mg of caffeine, it means it is safe to drink about 5.5 cups of matcha per day. However, to get all the benefits, a cup or two a day is already enough.
- IS IT SAFE FOR LACTATING WOMEN? Experts recommend consuming no more than 200-300mg of caffeine a day while breastfeeding. Thus, 1-3 cups of matcha per day is not harmful to lactating women. However, if you are not sure whether you are still going to have other caffeinated food and beverages throughout the day, limiting yourself to a cup of matcha daily is the safest.
- DO YOU SELL WHOLESALE? Yes, we do. If you’re interested in buying wholesale for restaurant use, for use in making a finished product (ice cream, juice blend, etc.), or for resale, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use
- For a healthier alternative to coffee, you can add a teaspoon of matcha powder in a cup of hot water and almond milk (or any desired type of milk) to enjoy a cup of matcha latte.
- Looking for a healthy snack choice? Mix two tablespoons of matcha powder, 3 cups of Greek yogurt, and 1/4 cup of honey into a blender until smooth and creamy. Freeze until it is perfect for scooping.
- If you do not have much time for breakfast, just add 2 teaspoons of matcha powder and a handful of nuts to your morning oatmeal to still gain some nutrients while in a hurry.
- Craving an ice cream in the middle of the night? Just combine 2 teaspoons of matcha powder and 4 chopped frozen bananas into a blender and you immediately have a healthy and guilt-free dessert.
- Sprinkle it on your popcorn, pancakes, side dishes; add it in your pudding recipe, smoothies, soups, and even sandwich spreads. Use it basically on everything to enjoy its array of health benefits.
For more detailed healthy ways on how to use it, you can click here: (Listicle: Five Easy and Healthy Ways to Add Matcha On Your Diet)