₱500.00 – ₱3,000.00In Stock
- Maca or “Peruvian ginseng” is a root crop originating from the Andes of central Peru. Because of its rich amount of beneficial nutrients such as vitamin C, copper, iron, potassium, and many bioactive plant compounds, it becomes a popular medicinal plant over the years and a subject of most scientific studies today. Maca root, specifically, is a working adaptogen – a powerful agent that helps the body cope with any kind of stress, whether physical, mental, or biological.
- The traditional maca root powder is made by sun-drying the root in high altitude, cleansing it, and finally grinding it into a fine flour, without much processes and any additives. Roarganics makes its maca root powder as simple and natural as this also to make sure it stays pure and does not lose any important nutrients.
- Roarganics maca root powder is a hundred percent guaranteed pure and organic, making it safe and certainly beneficial for anyone from men to women of any age.
- SPECIAL OFFER! Once a month we will select one product review with photos to be featured on our Facebook and Instagram. The winner gets a free 1kg Maca Root Powder.
- Scientific evidence proves that maca root reduces erectile dysfunction and even increases the libido of both men and women. It also improves sperm production and sperm quality, resulting in increased fertility of men.
- Since maca root is an adaptogen, it helps in controlling any form of stress while also bringing homeostasis in the body, promoting the balance of hormones and reducing the symptoms of those with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It also relieves menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness, mood swings, sleep problems, and irritability.
- Maca is also beneficial in improving mental well-being and mood as it reduces symptoms of depression and anxiety – mostly in menopausal women.
- Studies suggest that maca can help improve brain function and memory, making it an effective supplement in treating Alzheimer’s disease.
- Maca root powder also benefit athletes and bodybuilders by improving their strength, endurance, and exercise performance.
- The polyphenol antioxidant and glucosinolate content of maca protect from the sun, preventing skin damage from ultraviolet (UV) rays exposure.
- Because of its antioxidant properties, maca can also lower blood pressure, and prevent several health conditions like heart disease and cancer.
- DO YOU HAVE A MEMBERSHIP? We are not a network marketing or multi-level company. We don’t offer memberships. Anyone can buy our products.
- WHICH MACA ROOT POWDER IS A BETTER DEAL? Our maca root powder may seem more expensive than those sold by multi-level marketing companies but if you compare the number of grams of PURE maca root powder of their product and ours, you will see that ours is a better deal.
- WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE? Maca root powder has an earthy and nutty taste. However, since most people dislike this flavor, they often add and disguise maca powder in a smoothie or any sweet snacks and desserts.
- HOW DO YOU USE IT? For starters, just add a teaspoon of maca root powder in your smoothies, oatmeal, energy bars, spreads, or lattes. However, please note that maca powder tends to clump when mixed with water – thus, if you are not using a blender, it is advisable to mix maca first with other dry and powdered or granulated ingredients before adding liquid.
- HOW MUCH CAN YOU TAKE IN A DAY? Beginners can start with half a teaspoon of maca powder per day and just increase the intake over time; studies recommend a dosage of 1.5–5 grams though, or a maximum of a teaspoon daily. However, to continue enjoying its health benefits, take maca root powder no more than five days a week.
- IS IT SAFE FOR LACTATING WOMEN? There is no scientific data yet suggesting that maca is harmful to breastfeeding mothers. Pieces of anecdotal evidence even claim that it helps in increasing milk production, improving milk quality, and prevents postpartum depression.
- DO YOU SELL WHOLESALE? Yes, we do. If you’re interested in buying wholesale for restaurant use, for use in making a finished product (ice cream, juice blend, etc.), or for resale, please email us at email@example.com.
How to Use
- The best way to incorporate maca in your diet is by adding a teaspoon or a half of maca powder in any of your smoothies, whether it be strawberry, mango, green, or cacao.
- If you are looking for a healthy alternative to coffee to fuel up your day, you can also try mixing maca in any type of latte, or just make golden milk by combining maca and turmeric powder, cinnamon, coconut milk, stevia or honey, and a pinch of black pepper all together. Warm and enjoy it hot.
- If you are not a fan of maca root’s unique taste but want to experience its health benefits, you can just simply mix it on anything, from healthy snacks like energy bars, oatmeals, puddings, cacao drinks, baked goods and even porridge.