₱375.00 – ₱2,400.00In Stock
- Silybum marianum or milk thistle is a prickly, flowering plant that grows in Southern Europe and Asia. Its most active ingredient is a group of plant compounds called silymarin, which is popular for having antioxidant, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties, making it the one accountable in most of milk thistle’s various health benefits.
- Roarganics’ ground milk thistle is the top choice of individuals who want to keep and improve their healthy liver function, and, with its extra benefits, enhance their overall well-being.
- Roarganics’ ground milk thistle is made from high-quality seeds that are extracted under low temperature and low pressure to preserve their essential nutrients, most especially their silymarin content. Without any additives and unnecessary processes, our ground milk thistle seed is 100% guaranteed pure and organic.
- SPECIAL OFFER! Once a month we will select one product review with photos to be featured on our Facebook and Instagram. The winner gets a free 1kg Ground Milk Thistle.
- Milk thistle helps in protecting the liver from damages caused by certain conditions and diseases. It also reduces the damage free radicals make to the liver with the help of its silymarin content – which acts as an antioxidant in the body, making it an effective detoxifying agent.
- Milk thistle also reduces the risk of developing heart disease by lowering LDL or bad cholesterol.
- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of milk thistle also prevent the age-related deterioration in brain function. Thus, milk thistle can help treat problems like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
- Milk thistle’s silymarin, being an effective antioxidant, may work against several types of cancer and even destroy cancer cells.
- Milk thistle can also prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis as it can potentially stimulate bone mineralization, delaying progressive bone loss.
- Milk thistle boosts breast milk supply in lactating mothers by making more prolactin, a hormone responsible for producing milk.
- Milk thistle can also improve insulin sensitivity, lower blood sugar levels, and minimize the chance of developing diabetic complications like kidney disease.
- A scientific study finds out that milk thistle provides antioxidant and anti-aging effects on human skin cells. It can also help treat acne with its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- DO YOU HAVE A MEMBERSHIP? We are not a network marketing or multi-level company. We don’t offer memberships. Anyone can buy our products.
- WHICH GROUND MILK THISTLE IS A BETTER DEAL? Our milk thistle may seem more expensive than those sold by multi-level marketing companies but if you compare the number of grams of PURE milk thistle of their product and ours, you will see that ours is definitely a better deal.
- WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE? Ground milk thistle seed has a slightly nutty and herbal sweetness flavor. The powder itself is a bit pleasingly bitter.
- HOW DO YOU USE IT? With its mild nutty taste, milk thistle can be sprinkled to most anything like your breakfast bowls, salads, desserts, and drinks.
- HOW MUCH CAN YOU TAKE IN A DAY? For beginners, start with taking 1/2 to 1 tablespoon daily. See how it does to you and just increase your intake when needed.
- IS IT SAFE FOR LACTATING WOMEN? There is no research yet suggesting that milk thistle can cause harm to breastfeeding mothers. Several reliable sources even claim that it can increase lactating women’s milk production.
- DO YOU SELL WHOLESALE? Yes, we do. If you’re interested in buying wholesale for restaurant use, for use in making a finished product (ice cream, juice blend, etc.), or for resale, please email us at email@example.com.
How to Use
- Start your day with a cup of milk thistle tea by just adding a tablespoon of ground milk thistle into a hot cup of water or milk. You can also add a little bit of honey if desired.
- Refresh your day with a glass of “liver-loving” smoothie by combining half a teaspoon of ground milk thistle, 1 teaspoon of chia seeds, 1 small chopped cucumber, 1 cup frozen pineapple, 1/2 ripe avocado, a handful of fresh spinach, and 1 cup of coconut water into a blender until smooth.
- You can also easily incorporate this ground milk thistle into your baked goods, oats, and even dips. Enjoy its benefits and sprinkle it on all of your favorite treats.