Out Of Stock
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA 50% HCA
- Garcinia cambogia or Malabar tamarind, now properly called Garcinia gummi-gutta, is a small yellow/greenish fruit that usually grows in Southeast Asia, India, and Africa. It is a close relative of mangosteen, resembling the shape of a pumpkin or tomato. Garcinia cambogia contains many essential nutrients like protein, fiber, iron, calcium, and vitamin C, but among all its components, the most active one is HCA or hydroxycitric acid – the one accountable in most of its health benefits and weight loss effects.
- Roarganics’ garcinia cambogia powder is ideal for individuals who are not only after losing weight but also for those who want to witness a significant improvement in their overall well-being with its other nutritional benefits. Our garcinia cambogia powder is made from the extracts of the fruit’s peel which provides the highest amount of hydroxycitric acid, resulting in it to contain 50% HCA – increasing its potency and ensuring its quality.
- SPECIAL OFFER! Once a month we will select one product review with photos to be featured on our Facebook and Instagram. The winner gets a free 1kg Garcinia Cambogia.
- The high amount of HCA in garcinia cambogia is beneficial in blocking fat-building enzymes called citrate lyase, boosting the body’s fat-burning potential and metabolism – making it helpful in aiding weight loss.
- Garcinia cambogia’s HCA content can also improve the brain’s production of serotonin – a popular appetite suppressant, again making garcinia cambogia an effective supplement to lose weight by increasing satiety and reducing food intake.
- Garcinia cambogia is also helpful in increasing energy and endurance levels, fighting off fatigue, and improving athletic performance.
- Research studies suggest that the HCA and other compounds present in garcinia cambogia help lower LDL or bad cholesterol and increase HDL or good cholesterol levels, minimizing the risk of heart disease and common heart problems. Several evidence say that garcinia cambogia may also help lower triglyceride levels.
- The HCA in garcinia cambogia helps regulate blood’s cortisol levels – one of the most common stress hormones, making it useful in reducing stress and anxiety.
- Garcinia cambogia’s rich amount of HCA can also help balance serotonin levels in the brain, leading to a stabilized mood and lowered stress levels, making it a potential treatment for depression.
- Scientific evidence indicates that garcinia cambogia helps decrease insulin levels, increase insulin sensitivity, and regulate blood sugar levels, making it safe and favorable for those with diabetes.
- DO YOU HAVE A MEMBERSHIP? We are not a network marketing or multi-level company. We don’t offer memberships. Anyone can buy our products.
- WHICH GARCINIA CAMBOGIA POWDER IS A BETTER DEAL? Our garcinia cambogia powder may seem more expensive than those sold by multi-level marketing companies but if you compare the number of grams of PURE garcinia cambogia powder of their product and ours, you will see that ours is definitely a better deal.
- WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE? Since our garcinia cambogia powder is pure and is made from fruit rind extracts to ensure its high HCA content, it provides a distinct sour and pickled taste.
- HOW DO YOU USE IT? Just mix 1/4 teaspoon of garcinia cambogia powder in a cup of hot water and take 30 minutes to an hour before a meal. It is also recommended to drink a cup of hot water with 1/4 teaspoon of matcha powder after the same meal.
- HOW MUCH CAN YOU TAKE IN A DAY? There is no standard dose for garcinia cambogia powder yet. However, several studies recommend a dosage of 250-1000mg per day. In our product’s case, a quarter teaspoon daily before any meal is already enough for you to enjoy its positive effects.
- IS IT SAFE FOR LACTATING WOMEN? There is still a lack of information regarding garcinia cambogia’s effects on lactating women. Hence, it is better for nursing mothers to consult your doctor first before use.
How To Use
- It is recommended to take garcinia cambogia 30-60 minutes before meals, and the easiest way to consume it and enjoy its nutrients is by mixing 1/4 teaspoon of its powdered form in a cup of hot water. We also suggest mixing 1/4 teaspoon of matcha powder in a cup of hot water to serve as your after-meal drink.
- Aside from a hot cup of water, you can also reap garcinia cambogia’s benefits by mixing a quarter teaspoon of it into your refreshing smoothie or fruit juice any time of the day.