₱750.00 – ₱2,000.00In Stock
- Brown rice is a whole grain rice often used as a healthier alternative to the popular white rice. Unlike the latter, brown rice is less processed with only its inedible hull removed, leaving the 3 nutritious parts of the grain, namely: bran, germ, and endosperm still intact – which are all removed in fine white rice, resulting in its lack of nutrients which the brown rice richly provides. Brown rice contains magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, manganese, vitamins B1, B3, B6, iron, and a high amount of protein and fiber.
- Roarganics’ brown rice protein powder is purely made of pulverized extracted protein from brown rice, without the use of any preservatives, extenders, and additives to make sure it is all-natural and of great potency – making our brown rice protein powder perfect and safe for everyone, from vegans to bodybuilders, and from athletes to simple people who are just looking for a natural, plant-based source of protein.
- SPECIAL OFFER! Once a month we will select one product review with photos to be featured on our Facebook and Instagram. The winner gets a free 1kg Brown Rice Protein.
- Brown rice protein powder is hypoallergenic and can be safely consumed by many, thus, it is a great alternative for those with dairy, soy, whey, and gluten allergies – unlike other protein powders, brown rice protein powder is gluten-free.
- Brown rice protein is rich in healthy fats that can normalize and lower LDL or bad cholesterol, also preventing other health problems such as poor blood circulation, high blood pressure, blood clots, and heart disease.
- The presence of essential amino acids in brown rice also improve muscle development – helping muscles recover and rebuild, making them stronger than before.
- Unlike white rice, brown rice has a low glycemic index, which means it promotes balanced blood sugar and insulin levels, preventing fat storage in the body.
- The high protein content of brown rice aids weight loss by reducing food intake and boosting metabolism. The natural proteins of brown rice also have a “thermal effect”, meaning, it creates heat in the body during digestion, increasing the rate of burning fats. Scientific studies suggest that the peptides in brown rice also contributes to its weight loss effects.
- Brown rice powder has antioxidant properties that inhibit particular types of cell damage, specifically that one caused by oxidation, leading to liver damage.
- Brown rice has a high amount of fiber which can improve overall gut health while also addressing other digestive issues such as diarrhea, bloating, constipation, and gas pain.
- DO YOU HAVE A MEMBERSHIP? We are not a network marketing or multi-level company. We don’t offer memberships. Anyone can buy our products.
- WHICH BROWN RICE PROTEIN POWDER IS A BETTER DEAL? Our brown rice powder may seem more expensive than those sold by multi-level marketing companies but if you compare the number of grams of PURE brown rice powder of their product and ours, you will see that ours is definitely a better deal.
- WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE? Brown rice protein powder has a slightly bitter and earthy taste. However, some say it tastes a little bit chalky. This unpleasant taste often leads people to blend it with other good-tasting healthy food to mask its distinct flavor.
- HOW DO YOU USE IT? Just add it in your favorite snacks and beverages, or mix a tablespoon of it with our pea protein powder into a glass of water as your pre-workout and post-workout drink.
- HOW MUCH CAN YOU TAKE IN A DAY? There is no firmly established dosage yet of brown rice protein powder, but 30 grams or 1-2 tablespoons of it daily is already enough for you to enjoy its nutrition and experience its benefits. Nonetheless, you are free to increase or decrease your intake if desired.
- IS IT SAFE FOR LACTATING WOMEN? There is no scientific evidence yet indicating that brown rice protein powder is not safe for lactating women. However, it is still advisable to consult your healthcare provider first before use.
- DO YOU SELL WHOLESALE? Yes, we do. If you’re interested in buying wholesale for restaurant use, for use in making a finished product (ice cream, juice blend, etc.), or for resale, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use
- Make a healthy green protein smoothie by combining 1 tablespoon of brown rice protein powder, 1 tablespoon of pea protein powder, 2 chopped kale stems, 1 chopped stick of celery, 1 unpeeled quartered apple, and 1 cup of coconut water into the blender until thick and smooth.
- For a pre-workout and post workout beverage, you can try mixing a tablespoon of brown rice protein powder and another tablespoon of pea protein powder into a glass of water or process it into the blender and add some fruits and a natural sweetener like honey.
- You can also incorporate brown rice protein powder in any beverage like shakes and smoothies, snacks like cereals and puddings, and even baked goods and savoury dishes to access its nutrition in various ways.
- If you are after improving your muscle strength, you can also try our Vegan Protein Bundle that contains 1kg of brown rice protein, 1kg of pea protein powder, and 250g of maca root powder.