- Chia means strength in the early Mayan civilization, which makes sense as ancient Aztec and Mayan people take these edible seeds as energy boosters before. This tiny superfood contains various nutrients like healthy omega 3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, antioxidants, magnesium, and calcium. However, chia seeds are most notable for the rich amount of fiber and protein they contain, making them popular in various weight-loss diets.
- Though there are different colors of chia seeds available in the markets now, Roarganics decided to offer the black variation. In contrast to the lighter one, black chia seeds are richer in protein content and provide more amount of anthocyanins – a compound with antioxidant properties.
- Roarganics’ black chia seeds are perfect for anyone who is not only serious in maintaining a healthy weight, but also keeping a nutritious lifestyle. Unlike the overpriced, non-organic chia seeds in other health stores today, ours is pure and all-natural in a price that is affordable and that is surely worth it.
- SPECIAL OFFER! Once a month we will select one product review with photos to be featured on our Facebook and Instagram. The winner gets a free 1kg Black Chia Seeds.
- Black chia seeds are rich in various antioxidants which help prevent the free radicals in the body from damaging the cells, resulting in delayed aging and reduced chance of infections and diseases such as cancer.
- The good amount of omega-3s in chia seeds may also help in lowering blood pressure, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol, and triglycerides, minimizing the risk of heart disease and related heart problems like thrombosis and arrhythmias.
- Chia seeds provide nutrients essential for bone health like phosphorus, magnesium, protein, and an impressive amount of calcium – even higher than most of the other dairy products. Thus, chia seeds are good alternatives for people who do not eat dairy.
- Chia seeds are beneficial for people with diabetes, as these help control blood sugar levels, preventing several chronic diseases and heart problems from also occurring.
- The abundant amount of fiber and protein in chia seeds also helps curb the appetite, prevent cravings, improve digestion, and burn more calories than usual – making these seeds beneficial in losing weight.
- DO YOU HAVE A MEMBERSHIP? We are not a network marketing or multi-level company. We don’t offer memberships. Anyone can buy our products.
- WHICH BLACK CHIA SEEDS IS A BETTER DEAL? Our black chia seeds may seem more expensive than those sold by multi-level marketing companies but if you compare the number of grams of PURE black chia seeds of their product and ours, you will see that ours is a better deal.
- WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE? Black chia seeds taste the same as other chia seed variations. Though some say they have a mild, nutty flavor, these seeds do not have a distinct taste – making them a versatile ingredient that blends easily to anything, whether sweet or savory dishes.
- HOW DO YOU USE IT? Soak several tablespoons of chia seeds in a glass of water, or add a tablespoon on your breakfast bowl – whether it is cereal, overnight oats, or porridge. You can also mix it on your favorite snacks or desserts like a smoothie, yogurt, or pudding.
- HOW MUCH CAN YOU TAKE IN A DAY? A common dosage recommendation is 1.5 tablespoons twice daily. However, if a beginner, start with at least 2 tablespoons per day and just increase your intake slowly.
- IS IT SAFE FOR LACTATING WOMEN? There is no scientific study yet suggesting that chia seeds are not safe for breastfeeding women. The vital nutrients in chia seeds like calcium, fiber, and fatty acids are even claimed to benefit lactating mothers by increasing their breast milk production naturally.
- DO YOU SELL WHOLESALE? Yes, we do. If you’re interested in buying wholesale for restaurant use, for use in making a finished product (ice cream, juice blend, etc.), or for resale, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use
- Just mix 2 tablespoons of black chia seeds, half cup of almond milk or any milk of choice, and a teaspoon of honey into a jar until well-combined; put it into the fridge overnight or at least 2-4 hours. Once hungry, get it any time and top it with any of your desired fruits and nuts – an easy-to-do chia pudding for anyone who is looking for a healthy snack choice.
- For some who are into prolonged exercises, try the healthy alternative for energy gels by combining chia seeds with tart cherry juice, orange juice, salt, and honey for a natural energy boost.
- To add some crunch factor as well as nutrients on some of your favorite snacks and desserts, try using black chia seeds as toppings, whether it be on your yogurt, oatmeal, or even salad.
- For a quick but nutrient-dense and guilt-free beverage, just combine 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, 2 cups of frozen strawberries, 1 banana, and a cup of almond milk into the blender until smooth and creamy.