₱375.00 – ₱2,175.00In Stock
- Bee pollen is a ball of flower pollen made by young bees. Through honey bee secretions, these bee pollen grains ferment into “bee bread”, making it more potent and nutritious than the usual fresh pollen. This biochemical process of fermentation makes bee pollen consist of a natural mixture of flower pollen, honey or nectar, wax, enzymes, and bee saliva or bee secretions.
- Bee pollen is the primary food source of beehives. However, it is primarily harvested as human food nowadays because of its various health claims. Bee pollen contains simple sugars, amino acids, fatty acids, proteins, antioxidants, and about 250 more active substances. This impressive nutritional profile makes bee pollen one of the arising nutritional supplements and potent superfoods today.
- Roarganics’ bee pollen granules is the top choice of individuals who want to experience bee pollen’s total health benefits since compared to other companies who offer the same product, ours is 100% guaranteed organic, chemical-free, and made from highly nutritious pure bee pollen to ensure that it is of great potency.
- SPECIAL OFFER! Once a month we will select one product review with photos to be featured on our Facebook and Instagram. The winner gets a free 1kg Bee Pollen Granules.
- The wide range of antioxidants present in bee pollen such as flavonoids, carotenoids, quercetin, kaempferol, and glutathione help protect the body from free radicals, reducing the chance of cell damage and risk of some chronic diseases such as cancer and type 2 diabetes.
- Research studies indicate that bee pollen helps prevent the development of several types of cancer, specifically prostate, colon, leukemia, breast, and uterine cancers.
- Bee pollen’s antioxidant and detoxifying effects promote healthy liver function by protecting it from harmful toxins and helping it heal after liver damage.
- The presence of 22 amino acids in bee pollen also helps improve energy levels and muscle development.
- Scientific studies say that bee pollen can lower LDL or bad cholesterol and lipid oxidation, which can also prevent the possible occurrence of heart disease.
- Bee pollen can reduce some menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, joint pain, mood changes, and sleep disturbances.
- The antioxidants like vitamins B and C in bee pollen also provide antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiviral effects that can help reduce allergies, kill harmful bacteria, and protect the body from numerous viruses and infections.
- Bee pollen’s vitamin C content also helps enhance brain function and increase the blood flow to the nervous system – which is beneficial in fighting off fatigue and reducing stress.
- Research studies suggest that bee pollen has anti-inflammatory properties similar to some nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications, making it an effective alternative to alleviate inflammation and swelling. Bee pollen’s antioxidant quercetin also contributes to this effect.
- Bee pollen’s antioxidant and antimicrobial properties prevent wound infections and promote wound healing. Studies say that it even has the same effects of silver sulfadiazine, a burn treatment.
- Bee pollen also helps boost metabolism and improve nutrient absorption and utilization, particularly those of iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
- The vitamins and minerals in bee pollen also delay the skin aging process by improving the collagen production and skin cell regeneration, resulting in glowing and younger-looking skin. Bee pollen also strengthens the skin, hair, and nails.
- DO YOU HAVE A MEMBERSHIP? We are not a network marketing or multi-level company. We don’t offer memberships. Anyone can buy our products.
- WHICH BEE POLLEN GRANULES IS A BETTER DEAL? Our bee pollen granules may seem more expensive than those sold by multi-level marketing companies but if you compare the number of grams of PURE bee pollen of their product and ours, you will see that ours is definitely a better deal.
- WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE? Generally, bee pollen has a slightly sweet and floral taste. However, its flavor still depends on the type of flower where the pollen came from.
- HOW DO YOU USE IT? You can just mix a teaspoon of bee pollen into a glass of water, or be experimental and combine it with your favorite yogurt, oatmeal, or smoothie.
- HOW MUCH CAN YOU TAKE IN A DAY? The common dosage per day for children is 1-2 tablespoons, while it is 3-5 tablespoons for adults. However, for beginners, start with only a teaspoon daily and just increase or decrease your intake once effects are observed. After observing what it does to your body, you can take as much as a teaspoon of bee pollen granules three times a day to enjoy its nutrition and benefits.
- IS IT SAFE FOR LACTATING WOMEN? There are no scientific studies yet indicating bee pollen’s effects on breastfeeding women. Thus, it is still advisable for nursing mothers to ask your doctor first before use.
- DO YOU SELL WHOLESALE? Yes, we do. If you’re interested in buying wholesale for restaurant use, for use in making a finished product (ice cream, juice blend, etc.), or for resale, please email us at email@example.com.
How to Use
- For a healthy and refreshing bee pollen smoothie, process 1-2 tablespoons of bee pollen granules, 2 cups of orange juice, half of ripe mango, 1 banana, 10 almonds, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of honey, and a pinch of pepper into a blender until smooth and creamy. Garnish it with extra bee pollen, drink, and enjoy the nutrition it gives.
- To make an easy but healthy on-the-go breakfast, try making overnight oats with bee pollen by stirring 1 teaspoon of bee pollen, half cup of oats, 1 tablespoon of any nut butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon agave syrup, and a dash of cinnamon to a container filled with some milk. Once well-combined, add the amount of milk desired and put some mixed berries. Place in the refrigerator overnight and sprinkle it with some more bee pollen the next morning.
- Bee pollen granules are such a versatile ingredient, making its nutrition easily accessible. Use it as a topping over yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal, sprinkle it over any salad, and infuse it to your choice of salad dressings. You can also just add it to your favorite healthy snacks, drinks, and desserts to make them even more nutritious.