Pure Maca Root Powder (Lepidium Meyenii)
Maca is a root crop grown in Peru. It’s has long been revered as a superfood even before the term was coined. Maca is an adaptogen just like ginseng. It shares many of the same health benefits, but it’s stronger and works more instantaneously.
In Peru, in the era of the Teotihuacan empire, maca was reserved for royalty. It was also given to soldiers during wartime because of its ability to improve strength, stamina, and recovery. During peacetime however, they’re forbidden to have maca because of its strong aphrodisiac effects. Even then, maca is known for its ability to significantly boost libido.
For mental focus and physical performance
- Add a teaspoon of maca in your pre-workout drink. According to some users, gives you energy like steroids – without the unsightly stomach bloating and spike in aggressive behavior.
- Maca’s tonic effect increases drive, physical strength, and body heat. This leads to increased sweating which helps those who are trying to lose weight or achieve better muscular definition. You may experience these similar benefits with some synthetic supplements, but the noticeable difference with maca is that it doesn’t lead to palpitation. Maca root is caffeine-free.
- Taking maca after a workout not only improves performance during exercise, it also hastens muscle recovery and repair.
For mood swings and other hormone imbalance issues
- As an adaptogen, maca works on the endocrine system which is responsible for the production and balance of our hormones – chemicals that stimulate specific cells and tissues into action.
- Hormone imbalance is the cause of acne, mood swings, erectile dysfunction, hair loss, etc.
- Maca works instantly on the ones you can feel (mood swings and sex drive), and works gradually and surely on the ones you can see (acne and hair loss).
Maca for fertility issues
- If either or both you and your partner have fertility issues, simply mix half a teaspoon of maca powder in your coffee every morning. You should experience changes in as little as 5 days.
How much maca should I take?
- Start off with a quarter teaspoon of maca. Mix it thoroughly in chocolate or coffee powder before adding water.
- Take it once a day, preferably in the morning. Observe its effects and increase your intake as desired.
- To continuously enjoy its health benefits, take maca no more than 5 days per week, cycling it off your system for 2 days
- Maca is great for people who are suffering from insomnia. However, If you work graveyard shift and your body has become accustomed to staying awake through the night, taking maca may not be advisable.
- People who stay up at night have developed a hormonal imbalance which lets them stay awake. This practice, if prolonged, leads to more and more severe health issues from diabetes, to heart disease, to degenerative brain conditions.
- Even a small amount of maca, when taken without having had d 6-8 hours of sleep at night, will almost instantly cause relaxation and sleepiness. The experience is similar to taking sleeping pills.
- As a general rule, maca works in reverse if taken without sufficient sleep.
Maca Root Deals and Product Bundles (Select from dropdown list above)
- Buy 750g get 250g Free. Comes in a kilo bag.
- Muscle Bundle. Contains 250g of maca, and a kilo each of our pea protein and brown rice protein powders – the two best vegan alternative to whey protein for building muscle mass.
- Jackman Muscle Booster. Comes with 250g each of maca root, tribulus terrestris and yohimbe bark powder – three of the most powerful natural physical performance enhancers. Helps with strength, endurance, recovery and development of lean muscle. Who needs steroids when you can do it naturally?
- Upton Curves booster. Comes with 250g each of maca root, angelica (dong quai), and fenugreek. Promotes the production of estrogen which could lead to more pronounced features of the female body.
- Natural Virility Booster. Instantly boost fertility and libido. Contains 250g each of nature’s top performers: maca root, tongkat ali, tribulus terrestris. For men and women.
- BGC + Muscle Bundle. If you want to do the BGC Weight Loss Diet and workout at the same time (for simultaneous weight reduction and lean muscle development). Includes: 1kg barley grass powder, 250g green coffee extract, 250g maca root powder, 1kg pea protein powder, 1kg brown rice protein powder.
- Superfood Fat Burner Bundle. Recommended for experienced fitness enthusiasts who want to improve muscle definition by burning their remaining ounces of stubborn fat. For people with established personal fitness-based diet. Contains 250g each of maca root, green coffee extract and acai berry powder.
(Can’t decide? Give us a call or text us at 0917-844-7627. We’re here to help!)