Jackman Muscle Bundle
This package contains three of the most powerful natural performance-enhancing superfoods. If you’re looking to intensify your workouts, maximize your gains, or just feel like a teenager all over again, this one’s for you.
Contains a quarter kilo each of Maca Root Powder, Yohimbe Bark Powder, and Tribulus Powder.
Top health benefits:
- Increases strength and endurance for better performance
- Get the aggressive streak you need to make it through your toughest workouts – without “roid-rage”.
- Experience clean, fat-burning energy without the caffeine and sugar! Allows you to sleep well even if you take it before a killer round at the gym at night.
- Promotes faster muscle repair and recovery for reduced soreness
- Promotes faster development of lean muscle
- Helps in promoting libido and fertility in both genders
- Helps in promoting prostate health
- Provides relief from symptoms of hormone imbalance (mood swings, hair loss, acne, etc.)
- Mix a quarter to half of a teaspoon of each ingredient in your pre-workout beverage.
- Take once daily, four to five days a week. Take two to three consecutive days for cycling off.
- Optional: Take it with a dose of caffeine for maximum effect. Don’t take caffeine 8 hours prior your normal sleeping schedule.
- If you’re using the booster package for intense physical training, it’s best that you supplement your diet with the proper amount of protein for faster muscle development.
- Best if taken with Milk Thistle for optimized liver function
- No approved therapeutic claims.
- No, these will not make you big. What the superfoods in this package promote is muscle development, not particularly the increase in bulk muscle mass. The size of the muscles you put on is entirely dependent on your workout program and your diet. It’s possible to be muscular but lean.
- Reverse effect warning: Maca is a powerful tonic (energy releaser) but it’s also an adaptogen. Adaptogens help the body cope with stress by optimizing hormones. If you take maca when you haven’t had adequate sleep, it will make you sleepy instead even if you take it with caffeine. As a general rule, make sure you’ve had at least eight hours of sleep to enjoy the energizing effect of maca.
- Click here to learn more about Maca root powder
- Click here to learn more about Yohimbe bark powder
- Click here to learn more about Tribulus terrestris powder