Upton Curves Bundle
Three of the most powerful superfoods that promote a desirable female figure: Angelica, Maca, and Fenugreek. Sexy natural curves (as well as a host of other benefits) are now within your reach with these highly potent phytoestrogen boosters. (Phytoestrogen = plant-derived estrogen)
Top health benefits:
- Angelica and Fenugreek mimic the production of estrogen which normally peaks during puberty and subsequently declines with age. Estrogen is responsible for the development and increase in size of female physical features such as the breasts and buttocks.
- Good for promoting a youthful skin tone and texture.
- Helps improve mood and energy levels.
- Want to slim down where it’s needed? Thermogenic effect from maca helps release energy from stored fat by burning them
- Helps promote bone strength in women when taken with foods that contain calcium and Vitamin D.
- May benefit the heart through phytoestrogens by increasing high density lipoprotein, or good cholesterol, while also decreasing low density lipoprotein, or bad cholesterol.
- Promotes hormonal balance, regularization of menstrual periods, and relief from menstrual cramps
- May be extremely helpful in promoting virility and fertility in women
- May be extremely helpful in reversing other effects of low or decreased estrogen levels in women
- Consult your doctor before taking estrogen boosting products.
- Mix a quarter of a teaspoon of each ingredient in your pre-workout beverage. Increase dosage as desired.
- The superfoods/herbs in this package are ideally taken by people with physically active lifestyles.
- May not be suitable for physically inactive people. If you wish to use the ingredients in this package on a regular basis, we recommend starting a workout regimen.
- If you have or are at risk of developing breast cancer, we recommend that you get only the maca powder.
- Take once daily, four to five days a week. Take two to three consecutive days to cycle off.
- Best if taken with Milk Thistle
- No approved therapeutic claims.
- We recommend reading about the benefits and risks of each ingredient before consumption or increasing dosage. Pay attention to your body’s reaction to the ingredients. All ingredients are considered to be generally safe food products (not supplements), but consistent intake of any food product will lead to pronounced results.
- For breast enlargement. Angelica and Fenugreek both have a reputation of being a potent natural breast size enhancers. However, we highly recommend studying the different kinds of phytoestrogens from different plant products.
- You may also want to consider that the goal of any hormone optimizing regimen is to give your body what is lacking, not to give it more of what it already has a lot of.
- Possible Reverse effect of Maca: Maca is a powerful tonic (energy releaser) but it’s also an adaptogen. Adaptogens help the body cope with stress by optimizing hormones. If you take maca when you haven’t had adequate sleep, it will make you sleepy instead. As a general rule, make sure you’ve had at least eight hours of sleep to enjoy the energizing effect of maca.
- Click here to learn more about Maca root powder
- Click here to learn more about Angelica Sinensis
- Click here to learn more about Fenugreek
- If symptoms persist, discontinue/lessen intake or consult your health advisor