Berry Sexy Gourmet Tea Blend
Berry Sexy Tea is a gourmet combination of herbs that not only help you lose weight and stay sexy, they also keep you healthy from the inside out!
Let’s go over each all-natural ingredient to see what you’re getting in every sip:
Health benefits of Rosehip Berries
- For a stronger immune system. Rosehip Berries contain more vitamin C than oranges. If you’re taking glutathione, taking this tea will help amplify the effects. It’s a good source of clean, caffeine-free energy!
- For beautiful skin. It’s high in Vitamin A (also called “Skin Vitamin) which helps to regenerate skin cells, heal wounds and scars, prevent and minimize wrinkles. Although rosehip berries are mildly astringent, it has the benefit of rehydrating the skin instead of drying it out.
- Antioxidant powerhouse. Contains carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenos, leucoanthocyanins and catechins. Regular intake of this tea may help prevent cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Mildly diuretic and laxative. Rosehip berries help promote healthy bowel movement and urination. It’s perfect in keeping your weight down and flushing out the toxins the body!
Health benefits of Hibiscus
- Great for hypertension. Have high blood pressure? No problem. Research has shown that Hibiscus has powerful anti-hypertensive and cardio-protective properties if taken regularly.
- Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol. The hypolipidemic and hypoglycemic properties of hibiscus are beneficial to diabetics.
- Protects the liver. The liver is an organ that all other organs depend on for healthy function. The antioxidants of hibiscus tea help keep the body safe from diseases by neutralizing free radicals in tissues and cells.
- Provides relief from menstrual pain. Regular intake of hibiscus may help against the cramps, mood swings, depression, and the desire to overeat that usually accompanies menstruation.
- Beneficial for losing weight. Research studies suggest that hibiscus decreases the absorption of starch and glucose by inhibiting the production of amylase – thereby helping in weight loss. This makes this tea blend an excellent drink before and after meals.
Health Benefits of Chamomile
- The original Chill Pill. Chamomile has been a staple since the times of ancient Rome as a calming tea. Stressed? Couldn’t sleep? Have some of this tea.
- Improves gut health. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), bloating, and gas are all possible signs of an unhealthy digestive system and they all can ruin an otherwise perfect date. Drinking chamomile tea regularly can help make you feel better as well as prevent more serious stomach conditions.
- Beautiful hair and skin. Anecdotal evidence dating back since the ancient times suggest that regularly drinking tea with chamomile may help promote good looking hair and skin. For centuries, people have also used chamomile tea (externally applied) and salve in treating wounds, scars, irritations, and dandruff.
- Helps manage diabetes. Like the other herbs in this tea blend, chamomile helps lower blood sugar levels and regulate the amount of insulin in the blood.
Health benefits of African Rooibos (also known as “Red Bush” or “Red Tea”)
- Contains powerful polyphenols. They have anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antimutagenic properties. They scavenge free radicals in the body that are known to cause cancer. So apart from keeping you slim and beautiful, this tea also helps keep you healthy from the inside-out!
- Stronger bones. Milk got you fat? No problem. Rooibos is rich in calcium, manganese and fluoride minerals that help build bones and repair damage. If you want healthy teeth and a strong frame, you can drink as much of this tea as you want without putting on weight
- Cardiovascular health. A natural source of the rare nutrient Quercetin. Rooibos is good for the heart. It lowers blood pressure, increases HDL cholesterol (the good kind) and decreases LDL cholesterol (the bad kind).
- For a healthy, glowing skin. It contains zinc and it’s also one of the very rare natural sources of alpha-hydroxy acids (aka Glycolic Acid). Sounds fancy? Just know that it’s become one of the most popular components in cosmetic products – but whereas many cosmetic companies get the synthetic version, this one is a natural source.
- Weight loss. Rooibos contains catechins which has been proven to help in weight reduction. Another source of catechin is green tea – but Rooibos has the upper hand by being caffeine-free.
Weight Loss Instructions and Tips
- Take Sweet and Skinny Tea before breakfast, lunch and during break. Put 1 tablespoon of the tea blend in the tea ball and let it steep in a mug with hot water for 5 minutes.
- Berry Sexy Tea is recommended to be drank at home, late in the afternoon, evening, or over the weekend and when you’re not operating heavy machinery because it’s a very soothing tea. It helps you relax and fall asleep. Same instructions for brewing.
- Add a pinch of Senna Leaves (roughly about 10 leaves) in your tea when you want to “empty the cargo hold” after going on an eating binge. Senna is very effective so make sure you have easy access to the bathroom after taking it. Make sure to take Senna no more than three times a week to avoid getting desensitized.
- To enjoy freshly brewed tea away from home, simply bring your tea ball and some of the tea in a bag. Just get a mug, hot water, and voila!
- While attempting to lose weight, avoid anything that is high in simple carbs such as rice, noodles, pasta, bread and other sweets. Also avoid salty foods. Avoid junk food by all means. Don’t worry, you will soon lose taste for it J
- You can still eat meat, fruits, and veggies. Flavor your dishes with herbs and spices. Go gourmet. Don’t cheat yourself by taking the easy way with salt.
- You will notice that you will be peeing a lot. The herbs in our slimming teas have a diuretic effect which flushes out excess fluid and toxins out of the body.
- Drink the two teas often. Save money by not drinking it instead of store-bought coffee or tea. You’re doing your body a favor and you’ll feel and see it soon enough
What’s a gourmet herbal tea?
First of all you should know the difference between tea and herbal tea.
“Tea” usually refers to the beverage which consist of leaves from the Camelia Sinensis plant (the tea plant) seeped in hot water. This comes in white, green, and black. It has many health benefits but it’s high in caffeine.
Herbal Tea is a tea that contains other herbs instead of Camelia Sinensis. Or it could also be herbs with Camelia Sinensis, but it’s definitely NOT just Camelia Sinensis. Capish?
Now that you know what an herbal tea is, you should know that not all are alike! Some companies just put together a bunch of different herbs which don’t taste great – which is why some people think herbal tea is something taken by un-fun, overly serious people with issues. But some, like us, believe that it can be made to also be appealing to senses. The word “gourmet” is just a fancy way of saying our herbal teas taste great
How many servings is in a bag?
If you put 5 grams of tea in your tea infuser for each serving, a 250g bag would give you 50 servings. If you want your tea strong, you can make it 10 grams each servings, which gets you 25 servings for a bag – which is awesome if you consider that a cup of regular boring, unhealthy tea at a cafe costs at least P100.
Wanna get hooked? Here’s a secret…
Yeah, we all know there are more people drinking coffee than tea in the Philippines. That’s because they don’t know this secret!
Steep your tea in a mug with hot water for at least 5 minutes. Remove the infuser. Add a 1-2 teaspoons of creamer and a teaspoon of brown sugar (or another sweetener of your choice). Stir well, and then put the infuser back in so it continues to release flavor as you sip your hot creamy sweetened tea. Enjoy!!